Jumaat, 22 Julai 2011

Stress Quotes

"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full" - Henry Kissinger

"Get stressed or die trying" - Yovko Bonev

"Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live" - Margaret Fuller

"I try to avoid stress - it makes me feel like I'm rubber-stamping all my organs. Urgent"- Berry Clove

" I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once"- Jennifer Yane

"A women under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems but rather seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood."-John Gray

" Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea" - Frederick Saunders
"Sometimes when people are under stress, they hate to think, and it's the time when they most need to think"-Bill Clinton

Tiada ulasan: