Khamis, 14 Julai 2011

Health Quotes (Funny)

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain 

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." -Redd Foxx 

"Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory." - Albert Schweitzer 

"Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away." -Robert Orben 

"Muscles come and go; flab lasts." -Bill Vaughan 

"My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already." - Milton Berle 

"It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like." -Jackie Masonv  

"If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." - Mickey Mantle 

"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not." - Mark Twain 

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tiada ulasan: